This blog launched in the spring of 2017 and here is why:
- Summer spent studying for MCAT and racing multisport (i.e. duathlon, triathlon, etc.) events… kind of a tedious summer of routine. So I wanted to give myself a project where I could write on topics specific to health and medicine. As well as, share my ups and downs of studying and training.
- Over the course of the 2016-2017 school year I was able to raise support from multiple programs/organizations; Specialized, Gears Bike Shop, Muskoka Woods, Running Free and Crupi Law. Therefore, I wanted to create an additional media platform where I could promote these organizations and share my performances with followers.
- I think its kinda cool! It allows myself to be creative and share with followers!
What you can expect from my blog postings;
- Gear and race reviews here for Running Free.
- Journal/article reviews on a variety of topics in the exercise physiology field.
- Training and studying progress.
- Race results and photos.